At ECA by Dekko, our Vision is to bring passionate people together to work hard, have fun and inspire each other.
ECA is a leading designer and manufacturer of power, charging, data and electrical solutions. As a Project Engineer at ECA, you will utilize your engineering knowledge to support and manage Engineering Department’s new product development and sustaining efforts. Ensure effective communication exists and projects are completed with sufficient resources, on schedule, within budget and project specifications.
- Oversee project management of multiple projects from conception to completion.
- Work with Design Engineering Team to develop schedules, project milestones and other activities relating to the project.
- Technical liaison to Marketing Department to develop effective timelines and launch dates.
- Follow and report status within Stage-Gate process for New Product Development (NPD).
- Anticipate risks and costs related to the technical aspects of the project. Communicate and update critical issues affecting development schedules.
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings to update teams of progress relating to project milestones.
- Create, organize and update product structures.
- Coordinate and manage Engineering Change process.
- Coordinate and expedite Customer Product Requests.
- Limited travel may be required depending on the needs of the business.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Project, ERP (Macola preferred), Stage-Gate, UL and/or ETL experience. Familiar with manufacturing fabrication and assembly processes.
BS Engineering (Mechanical, Manufacturing, Electrical, or Industrial) with a minimum of five years’
- Enthusiastic team player
- Exhibit a sense of urgency
- Organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Ability to take ownership to seek out answers
- Upholds organizational Values
- Works in a safe manner
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position. We are interested in reviewing qualified candidates who are eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to sponsor employment visas.
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Holiday)
- 401(k) with employer match
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Company paid Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability